Sunday, February 15, 2015

Saturday, February 14, 2015 Regina's Valentines

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Saturday, February 14, 2015
Belated HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY !!!
Today I got a big surprise...., the “Best of..” awards from GringoPost were posted and I am humbly over the moon to be chosen as BEST PHOTOGRAPHER for the second straight year!!  Many people beg for votes, but that is not my style, so this makes the award more honest and satisfying.  A sincere THANK YOU to all those kind folks who voted for me.
Tonight Regina Potenza was hosting a party and I had never been to her B+B before so it was a new experience.  There was wall to wall people, a well-stocked bar, and loads of food.   It was nice to re-acquaint myself with a lot of folks that I had not seen in a long time.  A good time was had by all.  Sorry that I am so bad with names, so I  am not going to name anyone except Regina.   Thank you Regina for hosting such a lively event.
As I was driving home I saw John & Theresa walking so I gave them a ride to their destination, the Far Out microbrewery on Juan Jaramillo.  They asked me to join them, so I did.  John is an uninhibited fellow, good musician too, so he was very entertaining.  The German fellow that owns the bar was playing a diverse mix of music then also dug out his harmonica.  I didn’t stay long, just 2 very short pints that gave me the most vicious hangover I have had in a long time…   I am getting old and booze is disagreeing with me more and more.   It is almost time to give it up for good.
- Sunday Update - 
Unfortunately this is no hangover....  I am sick, and I can only hope that it is only my usual 24-hour flu.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 


Valentines Day #01

Valentines Day #02

Valentines Day #03

Valentines Day #04 (Love those paintings!)

Valentines Day #05

Valentines Day #06

Valentines Day #07

Valentines Day #08

Valentines Day #09

Valentines Day #10

Valentines Day #11

Valentines Day #12

Valentines Day #13

Valentines Day #14- Lovely Regina on the right

Valentines Day #15 - Regina blowing kisses

Valentines Day #16

Far Out - John performing

Far Out - The German beermeister

Far Out - Theresa

Far Out - Harmonica at work

Far Out - A quick dance