Saturday, February 7, 2015

Friday, February 6, 2015 Tom + Teresa

Souvenir Photo Studio is now re-opened.  Book your session now.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Friday, February 6, 2015
My little buddy, Tom Thumb, was visiting me in the bright sunshine and I managed to get one half-decent shot out of several attempts before my battery died.
Tonight was a sort of going-away party at our friend Teresa's.  Her cousin Lynda has been visiting for 3 months and is leaving on Sunday.  The two dogs, Spike & Lucy, kept everyone entertained.  Lucy is quite hyper with guests and was jumping, licking chins and ears, and causing a few food and drink disruptions.
One of the guests was torch-singer Umberto Ballone (who sang at the Hearts Of Gold Christmas Gala) and he thoroughly entertained everyone with his amazing voice and selection of love songs.   I backed away after his first love song was to the male dog, Spike, lol.   Umberto was also instrumental in hooking up a Bluetooth speaker so we could hear music selections better.
Sorry that I can't remember all the names.....  I never could...
Bon voyage Lynda.  Hopefully we will see you again next year.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

I am so fortunate to have this wonderfully frequent visitor, Tom Thumb, to my windowsill.

Some of the guests at this shindig

Lenny, with Lucy and Teresa.

The snack table was a busy place all night

Joe Spotts knows how to BS with the women

Lynda is leaving on Sunday

Everybody tried their Spanish with Cristina

Cristina was a good sport

Lucy grabbing the high ground from Spike

Lynda, Linda and Inge

The women solving all the world's problems

Umberto torch-singing to the male dog, Spike

He has a lovely voice that carries well

Umberto had a rapt audience to his dulcet tones

Technology helps him with the lyrics and the music.

Teresa and Lucy winding down..