Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thursday, February 5, 2015 Mike Hamilton

Souvenir Photo Studio is now re-opened.  Book your session now.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Thursday, February 5, 2015
I had many plans today changed when the phone rang at 7:30am and my maid Monica was asking if she could come to clean today.   Nothing was urgent so I said OK.   Everything was going well until a water pail, that I had tried to repair on the cheap, burst open and sent water cascading down to the main floor.  Oh well we laughed, it all needed a second cleaning anyway...
I later managed to sneak downtown to the Carolina Bookstore to exchange a couple of spy novels before heading over to see Mike Hamilton's photography exhibit a couple of blocks away.  Mike is a superb photographer, so if you want to see some of his marvellous work over the next couple of days, pop by 4-32 Calle Larga just east of Todos Santos.  Mike and his wife Cody are two of the sweetest people in Cuenca and good supporters of charitable causes.  It was cool to see how his exhibit drew a lot of other artists and photographers to come and enjoy his work.
My friends Mark & Karen were also there and we headed to my place to eat my leftover tourtierre from Christmas.  I honestly believe that tourtierre gets better with every re-heating....
The promised roadwork today was only about 1/2 hour of roller packing and one spray of oily water.  I am not impressed with all the uncertainty.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Michael and one of his fabulous Machu Picchu works

His wife Cody is next to somebody else's work

Information on Michael

Info about his Limited Edition photos