Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday January 21, 2014 More deer


Please note that you can SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog if you enjoy the photos and the accompanying stories.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted at aljbourassa@gmail.com.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Also please see my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/
All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Tuesday January 21, 2014
I have some deer photos, a couple from yesterday and a few more today.  There were 9 deer in the back at one time today!  What a pleasure!
Today was a red letter day for me and Bella.   I managed finally to get our do-it-yourself divorce papers filed with the court.   We can only hope that they will go through unscathed.  Kudos to a couple of lovely ladies at the Calgary Courthouse who went above and beyond duty to help out this frazzled old guy...
Then I came home to find that we had an offer on the house from the showing last night!  It must have been the cinnamon buns in the oven that did the trick,.. good call Bella!   After some negotiations we have settled on a price and a possession date of Feb 21, so we are just now awaiting the paperwork to approve and sign.
At least now we have some idea of what to get rid of so that task starts tomorrow...
I also had a nice visit with an old friend from Calgary who joined me at wing night.  Then I had a crazy chance meeting with one of my daughter's old boyfriends from Edmonton who is just down here to help the Health Department with the High River flood aftermath.   It sure is a small world!   I hadn't seen him in 20 years but he hadn't changed one bit.    What a great day it has been!
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

Yesterday this one was wandering the escarpment


and this guy was checking out the neighbourhood


NINE deer in this shot!


These two settled in Ted & Janet's yard

This one was watching the traffic


This poor guy has a bum right rear leg, must have been hit

I just love seeing these guys every day.