Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday January 5, 2014 Walk

Please note that you can SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog if you enjoy the photos and the accompanying stories.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted at aljbourassa@gmail.com.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Also please see my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/
All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Sunday January 5, 2014
I didn't get out much today but did go for a little walk to the west.  Sunday is such a family day in Cuenca and every sports field is busy with sports.
I almost never took a photo of the flower but then figured it won't even look the same tomorrow...
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

I find these flowers to be so very pretty

I added a little effect to this second shot

There are games on every field on a Sunday

I thought this was so typically Cuenca, the Andes, the city, the sports, and the river