Saturday, January 11, 2014

Saturday January 11, 2014 Mom at 97


Please note that you can SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog if you enjoy the photos and the accompanying stories.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted at aljbourassa@gmail.com.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Also please see my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/
All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Saturday January 11, 2014
Sorry again that the camera has stayed in its holster so far but I really have been too busy today preparing the house for sale.  We had a showing this afternoon and also have another one tomorrow so the nicer weather is paying off for sure.
The deer have been in the back yard since I arrived so I am sure the camera will get a workout soon.
My Mom was anxious to see me so I made a trip to see her this evening.  She complains about her plumbing problems but she still in an inspiration at 97 years old.  We even had a long telephone conversation with cousins from the old home town of Radville.
Hope you enjoy the photo.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

Mom is still pretty sharp at age 97...