Friday, November 22, 2013

Thursday November 21, 2013 CIDAP, Inca

Please note that you can SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog if you enjoy the photos and the accompanying stories.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted at aljbourassa@gmail.com.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Also please see my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/
All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Thursday November 21, 2013 
I had to go near the CIDAP Museum yesterday so I popped in to see that they had a few new displays of art.   I especially liked the recycled metal rendition of Don Quixote.
Then I went down the street and finally caught the Inca Lounge when they were open!   I don't know what I was thinking when I ordered the 300g burger with bacon and cheese???  It is a good thing there was a mooch cat nearby who helped me finish it....
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al