Thursday, May 18, 2017

Wednesday May 17, 2017 OBG Dance


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right, if it is not glitching again.... Ugh!
******
Wednesday May 17, 2017
Actively looking for the owner or a new home for Cristina's latest rescue.  Found this lively loving ball of fur in the Monay area.  Any assistance would be appreciated.
Somebody must really be missing this little character...














I tried out my new TENS/EMS machine on many different areas and probably overdid it but it sure works well.  Eventually I will figure out the best of the 24 modes to use for different pain areas.
Most of the day was spent preparing for the Oldies But Goodies dance.  Officially, this was still run under our auspices but effectively this was George and Rene's first night in charge.  Starting next month the dances will be billed as theirs although I have agreed to continue helping with the promotions, for now.
We had 55 people registered and about 43 actually show up, typical for Cuenca.  Regardless, they made a couple of bucks, and provided great music so the dance floor was busy all night and some people did not want to leave.  Our guest, Dawn, really enjoyed herself as did everyone else.  Good job, George and Rene!
I forgot to take my pill at night and did not wear my magnetic bracelets so I had a very sleepless night, ugh!
I will apologize that the following photos are interesting but crappy.  The Lumix is OK for outdoor, daytime shots but, no matter what setting I try, it just doesn't measure up at night.  Sorry.  This is compounded by operator error, having a finger in front of the flash because it is not positioned well.
I hope you enjoy the photos. That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al

******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

OBG dance # 01

 
OBG dance #02

OBG dance #03

OBG dance #04

OBG dance #05

OBG dance #06

OBG dance #07

 
OBG dance #08

OBG dance #09

OBG dance #10

OBG dance #11

OBG dance #12

OBG dance #13

OBG dance #14

OBG dance #15

OBG dance #16

OBG dance #17

OBG dance #18

OBG dance #19

OBG dance #20

OBG dance #21

OBG dance #22

OBG dance #23


OBG dance #24

OBG dance #25

OBG dance #26

OBG dance #27

OBG dance #28

OBG dance #29

OBG dance #30  Closing time

OBG dance #31 

OBG dance #32  Good job guys!