Saturday, May 20, 2017

Friday May 19, 2017 John+Barbie


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right, if it is not glitching again.... Ugh!
******
Friday May 19, 2017
Buzzer is still having battery problems and won't even stay charged for one day, so I have to kickstart it which is not a fun thing for me, so I may take it back to the dealership again and insist on a new battery.
I started the third round of physio today and I was warned that it was "White Wave Therapy" and that it was going to hurt so I was apprehensive going in.  It turns out that it is like a little electric power driver which is not unlike Dr Rob Annis' chiropratic adjustment tool, except this pounds a lot on the trigger pain points.  While I don't really have pain per se, there are trigger points on my shoulder blades so we worked on those , and it wasn't painful.  Then another delightful change was the application of cold pads, instead of heat pads, following the treatment.  I have found that cold is much more effective for pain management for me.  And then we were finished... simple, and I felt no ill effects after, and as usual, no great improvement either.  We keep hoping for that magic moment when something unblocks the offending nerve and removes this constant electric charge in my entire body...  It will happen,  I just wish it would hurry up!
Cristina went to see her doctor and then was sent to the IESS building for approval for another appointment.  I gather that the lineup was so long that she got tired of waiting and came home because we had plans this afternoon.
Our good friends John and Barbie had invited us over for a barbeque at their lovely home.  I was wondering if I had forgotten if it was maybe one of their birthdays (I do keep track of those things) but it turned out to be the cat's birthday...  It is a Canadian cat and I am sorry that I don't know its name.
Dawn came with us and we all enjoyed the great company of a lot of lovely people and many old friends.  John cooked up a mess of chicken breasts and pork ribs and many persons brought delicious side dishes and desserts.  The weather cooperated and we basked in the sun.  Thank you John and Barbie for another tremendous day at your place.
I hope you enjoy the photos. That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al

******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK
Happy Birthday to you...

What a great place for entertaining

Lots of lovely people staying in the shade

The sun-worshippers had their sun today

Sitting near the banana trees

Frannie is taking a break from her busy schedule

Many different conversations going on

These conversations were in Spanish

What a gorgeous little dog owned by John

Our tremendous hosts

The new OBG management, George and Rene


OK