Thursday, May 25, 2017

Thursday May 25, 2017 Banos


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right.  
It seems to be working again! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
******
Thursday May 25, 2017
We received word about the non-payout for Coopera and disseminated this to those on my mailing list.  Essentially it is just that we wait yet another month to see if anything is really happening...
We took a #13 bus to transfer somewhere to the #12 and the bus broke down in El Centro.   Luckily it was within a block of the path of the #12.  We were heading to spend some time in the hot springs in Banos.  I didn't realize that the #12 had such a convoluted route that we could have taken the #16 and saved ourselves 3/4 hour.
However we did finally manage to get to Hosteria Duran and were very happy to have very few others there.  I alternated between the hot spring pool and the steam room which was deadly hot with real eucalpyptus leaves and I loved it.  Although heat doesn't really seem to help my condition at all, it was still a very enjoyable day.  Cristina looked very fashionable in her red toque instead of the black beanies sported by eveyone else.
I got a call from Calgary that my new USD credit card did actually arrive, and they did actually extend it for 3 years!   Now I just have to wait until at least September before I can get it muled down here.
I was planning to go on the Herederos ride tonight but honestly felt too tired tonight.   A good night's rest will do me more good as we have another busy day planned for tomorrow.  Saturday and Sunday will also be plentiful, so I had better get my rest.
I hope you enjoy the photos. That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al

******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Cristina in her fashionable red toque

We almost have the pool to ourselves

Dawn is enjoying catching some rays.

Hard to get much sun through these clouds

40 degree water today

Always posing, my lovely wife

The rates at Hosteria Duran

And their fancy spa rates...

OK