Friday, February 17, 2017

Friday February 17, 2017 Physio

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my NEW website:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/
****
Welcome…..  Please note that you may try to SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right although, because of a glitch in Google, it doesn’t seem to be working at all. Therefore I sincerely do appreciate the hundreds of regular followers.
****
Comments are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****
Friday February 17, 2017
Thursday was a wash-out. I have come to the painful realization that my recovery has stalled and needs a jumpstart. I will admit that I am not diligent enough to keep to a regular and specific regimen, trying to rely on my body to tell me when it needs some action. Well, it is telling me in no uncertain terms that it needs a lot more action, and maybe different actions.
So I was “out-of-sorts’ and slept most of the day trying to recharge while battling a runny nose. The Herederos ride got rained out so my only outings were to walk the dogs.

This morning I tried to make an appointment to go directly back to rehab but the made me go see a different doctor in the afternoon. I was at least 20 minutes on the phone getting this arranged and I checked the “saldo” on my cel phone after, and I was definitely charged for the time. Ugh.
The doctor was on time, and gave me the documents I needed to take to the IESS main office a few blocks away. The wait at IESS was almost an hour, putting me in the middle of a rain shower, but I got the approvals to go to a clinic near home.
Since it was raining, and I was riding Buzzer, I had to kill some time so I looked at some cel phones and ended up buying a used Samsung, refurbished, for $80 and $15 for the glass front and metal back protection. They threw in a charger.  Then I went over to Claro and asked them to port my number from Movistar, which will take 9 days, and they will deliver my new chip to me in about 4 days.  My new $20+ plan will come out of my bank account so I will soon be set up like modern people (like my Herederos group) and be connected with unlimited Whatsapp, and unlimited phone calls within the country…. Movistar doesn’t have a plan that comes anywhere close…
Then I went to the rehab clinic behind Monay mall only to find that I won’t be able to back on physio until March 9th… Ugh.  So I went to Monay mall Coral and bought some small weights to help with my rehab at home.
Then, of course, walk the dogs again…
Tonight, hopefully will be a separate Blog.
I hope you enjoy the photos taken with the Lumix. That was the day's excitement. Cheers, Al

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Princesa, Mariposa, and Turi

My 3 daughters

Storm is past, looking east

And looking west