Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Wednesday January 11, 2017 SRI-IVA



Please see more of my artworks for sale at my NEW website:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/
****
Welcome…..  Please note that you may try to SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right although, because of a glitch in Google,  it doesn’t seem to be working at all.  Therefore I sincerely do appreciate the hundreds of regular followers.
****
Comments are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****
Wednesday January 11, 2017
Early to bed, early to rise...  Two things needed tackling today.
First, I needed to prepare my November and December report (combined) to submit to the SRI.  Normally I only get back an average of $25 but the major purchase of Buzzer in November made the refund close to $300.  Preparation went better than I expected since I am now quite experienced, ha, ha.
I also triple-checked that I had yet to be paid for August, even though I had been paid for Sept-Oct.  So I took the #16 noonish to SRI and submitted the Nov-Dec report first.  Then I asked about August and the guy just said to go see the rules fellas on the second floor.  After a long wait, the fellow confirmed that my August report is not in the system, even though I religiously wait until I see the approval being stamped on the papaerwork.
So, back downstairs I go for another wait, and I submit the copy of the August report I had had the forethought to make.  I watched it stamped for approval, again.  I keep telling everyone to always expect the unexpected, especially when dealing with anything to do with Government and never take anything for granted.
Next, I tried contacting my bike mechanic because I had still not heard from him despite a morning email to the manager at Multimotos.  Of course, I call when he is at lunch,... so, the heck with it, I grab a bus over there.  Luckily he is there when I arrive and then he tells me that he wants to keep it another night to be sure the (defective??) battery is holding a charge..  He will call me in the morning.  Of course, then I wonder if he has done anything at all...
Another good thing to report is that a beneficial side effect of the accident is my loss of appetite, Cristina's diet, and my needed weight loss.  I am happy to report that I am now within 5 pounds of my goal!  You may not recognize the new me....
Also, the exercising at home seems to have accelerated my recovery somewhat and I actually have a smidgen of actual feeling in my fingers....  Glory be...
Sorry, no photos today.  That was the day's excitement.   Cheers, Al 

If you want to borrow a picture from my Blog for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.