Friday, January 27, 2017

Thursday January 26, 2017 Herederos



Souvenir Photo Studio is now open.  Book your session now.
****
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my NEW website:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/
****
Welcome…..  Please note that you may try to SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right although, because of a glitch in Google,  it doesn’t seem to be working at all.  Therefore I sincerely do appreciate the hundreds of regular followers.
****
Comments are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****
Thursday January 26, 2017
Toxic now has a new owner, my friend Rick Jackson, who I know will look after Toxic like I did and enjoy the freedom of the road.  I am so sorry to lose Toxic which has been a good, reliable friend to me.  I just hope that Buzzer is as good over the long haul.
 I zipped out to order decals for the repainted helmets, then I had to return my favourite helmet for repair to the paint which chipped off in transport in the luggage carrier.  Hopefully all will work out shortly.
I also ordered an alarm from one of my Herederos buddies.  I should have grabbed the one he had in his hand last week because now I have to wait while he orders me another one.
I decided to join the Herederos ride tonight and try to stick it out.  I took a Tylenol before the actual ride to counteract the inevitable shoulder pain.  That worked.
Our first stop was to the home tailor shop where we had our jackets made.  Now the order of business was to get pants made for riding of the same material with several pockets.  This is certainly a good move, to have a completely windproof and waterproof suit for riding.  A couple of guys already had these pants but we made a couple of changes to the location of the pockets.  I certainly didn't want pockets at the bend of the knee.
Then we continued up to nearby Banos where everyone had a bite to eat from the street vendors across from the blue church.  I did not eat, being a good boy on my diet, because Cristina had filled me up with delicious lasagna for a late supper.
I slipped away from the group and took the Autopista home, where it was surely tempting to open up Buzzer and see what he has to offer... but again, I was a good boy. 
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement.   Cheers, Al 

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
 
OK

I am sure going to miss this great bike!  Bye Toxic..

Still one of the best meeting places in town

Todos Santos still is so beautiful

Looking for unusual angles

Puente Roto (Broken Bridge)

Crisp shot for handheld, at night

Traffic action at the bridge

Traffic from the south side

My classic shot, still love it.

The Herederos are gathering

Herederos del Pasado Club de Motonetas, Cuenca, Ecuador #1


Herederos del Pasado Club de Motonetas, Cuenca, Ecuador #2

Herederos del Pasado Club de Motonetas, Cuenca, Ecuador #3

The new pants, original version

This young lady is learning English

Arrival at Banos church

A pretty striking edifice

Banos town

Landscape shot

Some of our lovely group

They are all motocross riders.

How to eat choclo