Sunday, January 8, 2017

Sunday January 8, 2017 Toxic



Please see more of my artworks for sale at my NEW website:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/
****
Welcome…..  Please note that you may try to SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right although, because of a glitch in Google,  it doesn’t seem to be working at all.  Therefore I sincerely do appreciate the hundreds of regular followers.
****
Comments are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****
Sunday January 8, 2017
We haven't accomplished much today other than exercise and prepare Toxic advertising for sale.
I made and laminated a little sign, bought some chain, and put Toxic out front to show it off.  I somehow managed, very slowly, to get it outside and locked up by myself.
That lasted until a thunderstorm hit around 4:30.  Christian helped me get Toxic back inside although a rinse would not have done it any harm.  Toxic is used to being protected and garaged.
During the rain my wonderful wife came flying upstairs and flung open my window and told me to take a look.  You will see the reason below.  I guess the pot-o-gold this day is near the redondel (traffic circle) by the Hospital IESS...
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement.   Cheers, Al 

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
First $1,200 gets this amazing bike

Toxic will make someone very happy.

Double rainbow a few minutes ago

Pot-o-gold is very close