Saturday, January 7, 2017

Friday January 6, 2017 Randy



Please see more of my artworks for sale at my NEW website:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/
****
Welcome…..  Please note that you may try to SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right although, because of a glitch in Google,  it doesn’t seem to be working at all.  Therefore I sincerely do appreciate the hundreds of regular followers.
****
Comments are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****
Friday January 6, 2017
I opted out of returning to physio at the hospital for now, instead exercising more often at home, mainly using my exercise machine.  Actually, I was completely surprised at the strength I do have, which is masked by the numbness in my body.
In the evening we were visited by our friend Raul and spouse Yuly along with Randy, their newborn, only 25 days old.  Babies are so cute and fragile at such an age.  Normally I get all fascinated by the tiny hands, feet and fingernails but didn't get a chance to unwrap the little guy.  Congratulations Raul and Yuly.
Oh, and I put an ad on FaceBook to sell Toxic (only $1,200), so if you know anyone that wants a terrific, reliable ride, let me know.
TOXIC IS FOR SALE - $1,200
2015 Motor 1 Fatty, 150cc, under 6,500kms, very reliable and fun to operate.
It has accessory hookup, new soft seat, luggage box, and extra lights.
Matricula is good until July. Selling only because I bought a newer model.
I will include riding accessories, helmet, gloves, security vest.
Contact Al aljbourassa@gmail.com 098-195-3658, or on Facebook.
Being January 6, this is also the day for the Dia De Los Inocentes parade on Huayna Capac but I was scared to go into the crowds and have to stand for long periods, so I apologize that I have no photos from this year. 
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement.   Cheers, Al 

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Who wants to buy this gem of a bike??

Raul, Yuly and Randy

Smiles for the baby

A happy family

What's all the fuss about?

All he wants to do is eat and sleep