Friday, January 20, 2017

Friday January 20, 2017 Helmets



Souvenir Photo Studio is now open.  Book your session now.
****
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my NEW website:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/
****
Welcome…..  Please note that you may try to SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right although, because of a glitch in Google,  it doesn’t seem to be working at all.  Therefore I sincerely do appreciate the hundreds of regular followers.
****
Comments are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****
Friday January 20, 2017
A very lazy day on our end today.  Spanish class got cancelled so it was hours before we got cleaned up.
After the obligatory computer work in the morning I just crawled back into bed to try to get caught up on much-needed sleep.  It is really difficult to get proper sleep because the aches or the weird skin sensations literally wake me up every time I have to move between my two sleeping positions.   Hopefully I will regain 100% of the lost feeling  below the neck before long.
My only other real chore today was to go retrieve the two helmets I had left for painting.  The boss wasn't there when I arrived, but he showed up before long.  I couldn't see my helmets in his office so I was hopeful, and then I was rewarded for my optimism.  The helmets are not perfect, this is Ecuador, but then I certainly did not expect perfection for $15 each.  The paint needs to cure for a few days before they can be polished and decals applied.   I swapped for my other two helmets and need to come back a week from tomorrow.  Now I need more decals...  People will certainly see me coming.....
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement.   Cheers, Al 

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.