Friday, January 8, 2016

Thursday January 7, 2016 Herederos

Souvenir Photo Studio is now re-opened.  Book your session now.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Thursday January 7, 2016
By the time I got yesterday's Blog all done most of the day was gone.  
I still decided to go with the biker gang, Herederos del Pasado, Cuenca, EC for their night ride.  I still get rankled when they ask people to gather at the Puente Roto (Broken Bridge) at 7:30 and hardly anybody shows up before 8, then they sit around and compare notes until past 8:30 before we get going.   Last night I think they were discussing having a meeting to elect a new executive.
The route last night was to go along Remigio Crespo, Loja, and do a couple of circles through El Centro before making our way to the burger joint, Ruta 66.  I hadn't had much for supper, and I hadn't been in this place yet, so I had a burger and fries which were pretty darn good!
I love the poster on the wall there of the old Chevy so I played around a little with that one.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

The gathering place at the Puente Roto

We had 9 riders for this jaunt

Nearby a juggler was perfecting his routine

These guys perform on street corners for money

Ruta 66 has pretty good burgers

There was another biker group (bigger bikes) there too

I didn't line this up very well... Duh.

Original shot of the Chevy poster, more or less

Version 2

Version 3

Version 4

Version 5

Version 6

Version 7

Version 8

Version 9

Version 10

Version 11

Version 12

Version 13

Gotta love their logo

Our vicious gang