Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Monday January 4, 2016 Visit

Souvenir Photo Studio is now re-opened.  Book your session now.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Monday January 4, 2016
Cristina had invited Richard and Maredeys (Mary) from Medellin, Colombia for lunch and it was a productive visit.   They will be in Ecuador for another week but are going to Vilcabamba to visit the area for a couple of days.
Richard is a former MicroSoft technical engineer who now does websites mainly for liposuction doctors worldwide.  He had promised to get me a version of PrintShop 23 and, by gosh, he delivered!  I honestly was certain that he would not be able to get it since I had tried without success, and I had actually ordered the program online and was willing to wait until May to retrieve it.  Now I have it on both my PC and my laptop.  Thanks Richard!
The next problem we tackled was to try, and I mean try, to upgrade to Windows 10.  We tried for 7 hours and kept getting Windows errors time after time, no matter what fixes we implemented.   While we were struggling with this, Mary, Cristina and Christian were happy to watch 4 horror movies.
After they left I continued the struggle, with no better results, until 7am.  After over a dozen failures I just have to leave it for another day.....
So, for now, I will continue using the laptop hooked up to the peripherals, including the monitor while the PC stews in its own juices....

I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Mare and Richard spend hours on their phones

Enjoying the horror movies