Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sunday January 17, 2016 Oswaldo's

Souvenir Photo Studio is now re-opened.  Book your session now.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Sunday January 17, 2016
We were invited to Oswaldo's acreage for a BBQ where they supplied everything while everybody contributed to the cost.  
We rode over on Toxic and when we walked in we saw 10 other people and at first I didn't recognize anyone, but then I spotted Nancy, Bobette, Liz, and Oswaldo's brother Alfredo.  Other guests were musician Bill Scott and his wife and Oswaldo's friend from Canada, Raul.  Sorry I am so horrible with names for the others.
Nancy had her pup Sadie and Liz had brought her teacup chihuahua Bella.
The BBQ pork was phenomenal and I also overate on the salad so I am a hurting unit right now, especially after 2 Pilsner in the warm sun.  Great conversation, great music, and great people really makes for a fun afternoon.
Thank you Oswaldo and Nancy for taking the trouble to host this.
We had to get home not too late so Cristina could look after her latest rescue who honestly is looking healthier and has a healthy appetite.  I don't think she has named it yet, she just calls it "Pajarito" (baby bird).

I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Cristina kissing with Bella

Our host Oswaldo

He had his fountain in operation

Another shot, but against the sky

We had to be careful not to step on this one

Why is everybody naming their dogs Bella?

It's because I am so cute

Hostess Nancy and host

I dug into the grub before remembering to take a photo of my first plateful

Walkin' in the sunshine, sing a little sunshine song...  Roger Miller

Great conversation with this bunch

What a lovely afternoon

Love this bell above the entrance

This is the lousy view to the north

Cristina pose #1

Cristina pose #2

Dog-lover Cristina with Sadie

Relaxing after that big meal in his country bar

A group was enjoying the breeze outside the window

Love this shot of the cowboy Alfredo

Bella is tuckered

What?  Is it time to go?

Yup, temporary transport with Liz

Our rescue project seems to be thriving under Cristina's care