Sunday, January 31, 2016

Saturday January 30, 2016 Family

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Saturday January 30, 2016
I visited Mom again today and was surprised to see that somehow they had managed to get her teeth back in.  What a difference that makes to her appearance!  She seemed tired and kept complaining of sitting on a sore butt so I helped her to get comfortable on her side and she was soon fast asleep.  I slipped out to pick up a few supplies at the Dollar ($1.25 now) and returned to find Mom still fast asleep, so I closed my eyes a bit too in the big easy chair.
About 2:30 Yvette and Lou showed up and we went in the lounge to let Mom sleep undisturbed.  We played some cards for an hour then went back to find Mom awake, and without teeth again.  I left Mom in the capable hands of Yvette and Lou and I went shopping for another item I wanted for Cristina.
I got back to brother Fern & Eileen's place and Eileen took me up the street to show me this huge owl that has taken up residence just up the street.   I told him my name but he just kept asking "who... who..??"
Then I started plowing through my accumulated mail, mostly financial stuff from one outfit, so I will solve that problem on Tuesday.
Later, Yvette and Lou joined us for a delicious meal by the chef Eileen of a magnificent chicken stew, spinach salad, peas and roasted small potatoes, followed by a fabulous apple pie.  I am going to get fat if I stay here much longer.
Tomorrow will be another busy day...
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Who... me????

Great horned owl??

Lou, with Yvette wearing our father's hat

Eileen and Fern are great hosts

3 of our family

Looking at Yvette's photo book