Sunday, February 19, 2017

Saturday February 18, 2017 Technology

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my NEW website:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/
****
Welcome…..  Please note that you may try to SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right although, because of a glitch in Google, it doesn’t seem to be working at all. Therefore I sincerely do appreciate the hundreds of regular followers.
****
Comments are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****
Saturday February 18, 2017

Feeling like the anti-social populace of today, I am finally joining the techno savvy, ... maybe....   Bought a good used Samsung Smartphone until I get my new Motorola from Canada later.  I am getting a plan thru Claro, in 8 days they say, with the same cel number. I have no SIM card and yet this afternoon, and evening,  I am playing here, next to my wi-fi router and can access everything...???!!!  Isn't technology wonderful???   So now I have WhatsApp, Facebook, Email, GPS, and more.  Suggestions for the best must-have apps are welcomed....


That was the day's excitement. Cheers, Al

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.