Monday, December 18, 2023

Sunday December 17, 2023 Party #3-Leo

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or

al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Sunday December 17, 2023

Saturday plans went for nought, so Don came over and we watched UFC fights for about 7 hours.

Today, I did more investigating to travel to Colombia again.  Boy, the airlines are sure not making it easy any more.....

Don promised to bring us special homemade burgers today and he did not disappoint.  I could not even finish all of mine....

Then Bob and I jumped on the Gios to go to Whyte Avenue and Blues On Whyte for a special Birthday bash for our musician friend Leo Martinez.  Leo played with several special guests from 3 until 11pm and we stayed there for it all.....  We even kicked up our heels a bit...

https://youtu.be/U_pu3s3p5iI

Leo was bombarded with gifts, drinks and cakes and he was most appreciative.  He promised to give 1/2 of his sizeable tips to charity... Merry Christmas......

We meet so many nice people on our Sunday jaunt every time....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


North Saskatchewan River at dusk

Entertainer Mandy McMillan














Entertainer Darla Daniels





Bob and Piera






Bob and his son Connor



Midnight in Edmonton