Sunday, December 10, 2023

Sunday December 10, 2023 Whyte

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or

al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Sunday December 10, 2023

This is what I posted on my Whyte Ave Photos page on Facebook, rather than just repeat it all.....

Sunday December 10, 2023. It was a balmy 2C and I had to try out Hudson's Canada Pub during an Oilers (winning) hockey game. Specials on Caesars and Nachos drew me in and certainly did not disappoint. Highly recommended....
Then it was to the usual Blues On Whyte Jam at the Commercial Hotel hosted by Leo Martinez with guests Mandy McMillan and later Darla Daniels. This is always a delightful way to spend a Sunday afternoon.....
I have decided to post most photos in black and white to counter the awful coloured lighting used there. Merry Christmas to all. 

I also posted a short video there.  I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


The North Saskatchewan today.....

It was very boisterous at Hudson's

The nachos were delicious!

Love the lights on Whyte

Patio decorations at the Commercial

Leo hosts every Sunday

He plays for a couple of hours before his guests

The entertaining Mandy McMillan


She records in Nashville













Mandy and Darla meet


The talented Darla Daniels





Darla

On the way home