Monday, July 18, 2016

Monday July 18, 2016 Smart Photos



Souvenir Photo Studio is now re-opened.  Book your session now.
****
Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
****
Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right. 
NOTE: It is obvious that many (all?) of you are not receiving the subscription emails and it is obviously a universal Google problem that they have not solved yet.  Therefore I REALLY appreciate all the folks that manage to view my Blog every day.  I find it both gratifying and humbling.
****
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****

Monday July 18, 2016
With the rainy and cloudy days upon us again, I am basically housebound, so I am spending my time working on my photos, re-stocking my supply to be uploaded for sale.  Weekdays, I generally upload 3 photos to sell on RedBubble and Fine Art America.  Hey, this is my hobby and it makes me about $30 a month, snicker, snicker.
The good thing is that I am enjoying this work, mostly because of a new program that I got on sale for about $25.   The program is called Smart Photo Editor and you can find it at http://www.smartphotoeditor.com/?gclid=CIKF5pD2_c0CFRNahgodemMNXQ.  There is even a free trial....  I am still in the learning stage but am totally amazed at the effects that I can stack on an otherwise dull, but interesting shot.
I just wanted to share a couple of simple examples of what I am able to accomplish with this incredible program.  It isn't without the odd glitch, but overall I am over the moon with it.   You will be seeing a radical change in the works I upload for sale (seen on my Facebook page too).
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Before - a selective colouring artwork

Before - a scenic shot of milking cows high in the Andes


After - A composite with a colour photo

After - Adding sharpness, colour, light and sunshine