Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Wednesday June 22, 2016 Sparky



Souvenir Photo Studio is now re-opened.  Book your session now.
****
Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
****
Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right. 
NOTE: It is obvious that many (all?) of you are not receiving the subscription emails and it is obviously a universal Google problem that they have not solved yet.  Therefore I really appreciate all the folks that manage to view my Blog every day.  I find it both gratifying and humbling.
****
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****

Wednesday June 22, 2016
FOUND, by Cristina, in the Bosque de Monay area, a very young dog who seemed very lost.  These photos are after he had a bath because he was really dirty and even had a couple of smears of white paint on him.  If you know the owner, or would like to adopt him yourself, please contact us.   He is so sweet, smart, and looking for love.  He just loves to cuddle, and he is small enough to do it easily.
I initially named him Scruffy but Cristina had trouble pronouncing that, so we now call him Sparky.  Please help.
The rest of the day was mostly preparing mentally and physically to go to Millennium Mall for an evening movie at 6:30.  An Ecuadorian couple was to pick us up at 5:40 and, of course, they did not show up.  I just shake my head and move on.  We had some other things to get done so at 6:15 we just went and did those.  Cristina and I wanted to catch the Colombia-Chile Copa America game anyway and missed the start of it because we could not confirm a definite time for the game.  Different websites had it anywhere from 5pm to 9pm ET.  Most said 8pm ET but, of course it is really EDT, so it started at 7.  We started watching when I found that Chile was already leading 1-0 just in time to see the score go to 2-0.  Colombia looked so disorganized so the big rain delay is probably a blessing for them.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

X
At first I called him Scruffy.  He didn't seem to mind.

Cristina can pronounce Sparky much better.

This is just after a much-needed bath

He is just a little bundle of love... looking for a good home.

X
X
X