Thursday, February 25, 2016

Wednesday February 24, 2016 Problems

Souvenir Photo Studio is now re-opened.  Book your session now.
THANK YOU to all the GringoPost readers who voted for me 3 years in a row!

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Wednesday February 24, 2016
One computer expert now tells me that my PC freezing problem is most likely a hardware or driver problem, and the best thing to do is to try to replace hardware, starting with memory, to see if that solves the problem.  He referred me to another expert who then referred me to a local shop to deal with the issues, so the PC will be going into the shop tomorrow.
I also figured that I should see my chiropractor about my unhealing shoulder before he leaves.  Dr. Rob Annis is leaving for a while to open new clinics and recruit new chiropractors in an ambitious move.  Whether he is franchising or not, I am not sure of his full intentions.  I have to change my sleeping habits mainly to allow my shoulder to heal.  I also have to keep rubbing at the shoulder joint whenever I stretch the wrong way....  I still have full mobility, so that is good.
While I was out in the west end I decided to see what is happening with the construction of the expanded roadway Ordonez Lasso towards the Cajas.  They have 2 concrete lanes going westward, and 1 going eastward as far as the San Joaquin turnoff so far.  It was interesting to note that Ecuadorians think it is OK to park on that single lane eastwards.....  
Since I was at the entrance to San Joaquin I thought I would see if my buddy Marco was home to be certain that he knows about another Coopera meeting with Assembleista Larriva on Thursday night.  He was at home, in the process of doing more renovations to this huge home and property that they have been trying to sell for about 2 years.   It is the estate home of his dead Aunt and the family wants a good buck for it.  Anyway, yes, he was aware of the meeting and will meet me there.
Our little dog Lupe continues to have distress of some fashion so we made another 10pm trip to the 24-hour vet, AustroVet.  This is within walking distance so it is very handy in such emergencies.  Another examination, injection and pills cost us another $6.  
Lupe slept through the night well but still seems distressed Thursday morning.  I fear for her life.
 I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

If someone lives for gardening, this is the house for you...

Marco is caretaking this estate home

Poor little Lupe is in distress

At times she seems back to normal, but not for long