Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday February 12, 2016 Visits

Souvenir Photo Studio is now re-opened.  Book your session now.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Friday February 12, 2016
Another dull, occasionally rainy day and we had 3 visitors today.
The first was a Southern Yellow Grosbeak who made his appearance in the tree out front.  I think that we all automatically like brightly plumaged birds.
Later our buddy Oswaldo came by so that I could help him fill in his Canadian passport renewal forms.  It was relatively easy except for filling in everyone's awful street addresses.  Once he gets his photos done properly he can probably present the renewal application in Guayaquil rather than driving all the way to Quito.  Mailing anything this important is simply out of the question.
Then Cristina had invited over the lady that we had encountered at Feria Libre who was from her hometown.  Julie and her certainly had a gabfest going on and we all had a lovely almuerzo lunch together.
I then went downtown to retrieve my PC from the Markosoft computer store.  They assured me that all my files and programs had been transferred over..... NOT !!!  I brought it home and was shocked with a blank main screen and almost nothing in the Programs.   I honestly am so steamed, but yet I am not jumping up and down because this is just so damned typical of Ecuador that we expect it not to be true.  What a sad state of affairs here....
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

It is hard not to spot this boy

He is a Southern Yellow Grosbeak

Julie and Oswaldo joining us for lunch

Portrait time

Why do women insist on seeing their shoes???