Thursday, February 4, 2016

Thursday February 4, 2016 Family

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Thursday February 4, 2016
My sister Yvette and her husband flew back to Ontario this morning (safely), to be replaced by our brother Norm from our hometown in Saskatchewan.
Us three brothers, me, Fern and Norm went to visit Mom over lunchtime and she ate her soup and dessert, as usual, along with a healthy dose of Ensure.  
All was going well until we were preparing to leave and Mom decided that she wanted her shoes, her white sweater (the blue one wouldn't do), and her coat.  I guess that she wanted to come with us and became a little agitated, which is apparently normal for her in the mid-afternoon.  I prefer to be non-confrontational in most things, and this sort of episode is upsetting.  I can't imagine the frustration that our poor Mother feels.  Hopefully things will be good for my last day visiting her tomorrow before I begin my horrible trek back to Ecuador.
Again, I am so thankful to have such great family and friends for support.   Hugs to everyone.

I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Fern and Norm flanking our poor Mom

Me, with my youngest and oldest brothers.

The two missing brothers are the tall ones....