Friday, February 12, 2016

Thursday February 11, 2016 Herederos

Souvenir Photo Studio is now re-opened.  Book your session now.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Thursday February 11, 2016
"Rainy days and Mondays always get me down" says the song by the Carpenters.
Today I took my PC in to get the hard drive changed to an SSD drive which is supposed to speed it up considerably.  It certainly needs a little energizing so I hope it works.  I toyed with the idea of updating to Windows 10 but my computer guy says to stick with Windows 7, which I am very happy to do.
Tonight I went again to meet my biker gang, the Herederos Del Pasado Cuenca and again I was the only person there at 8pm, but shortly another 10 or so showed up.  However they did not even go for a ride tonight because they needed discussions about the future of the group so they just went into the Nuna Restaurant next to the Broken Bridge.  
I couldn't really decipher a whole lot of what they were discussing so I was entertained by a photo shoot going on near the bridge.  Everybody ordered food except me and I listened for a while then decided to call it a night.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Rainy Wednesday morning

Rainy Thursday morning

The Rio Tomebamba is really running high today (15 second exposure)

I don't think anyone could survive if they fell in that torrent

Can't resist Todos Santos

I like the framing from the Broken Bridge

The clan is gathering

The first batch of bikes

More riders showed up later

Different makes and models

A chopper pilot came by

This discussion group was joined by 2 more

This was the cool photo shoot going on tonight