Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Wednesday November 25, 2015 Oswaldo's 64

Souvenir Photo Studio is now re-opened.  Book your session now.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Wednesday November 25, 2015
Monday we did a little trip downtown and I grabbed a couple of shots with the little Samsung of the Immaculate Conception Cathedral over San Francisco square.  They actually turned out pretty good and I used my new Smart Photo Editor program on a couple of them.   I am really liking that program!  
Kudos to Marco and staff at MarkoSoft, the software place on the SW corner of Juan Jaramillo and Hermano Miguel.  I have bought a lot of software and product from them and, when I have any problem, they come through for me and so far have not charged extra for the help.  I also had a friend from Canada looking for an obscure Spanish instruction program so I sent him to Marco and he had his software within 15 minutes.  These guys know what customer service is about, and do their best to please.
I have been having a myriad of problems since I upgraded to Windows 7 on my PC, complicated by my Internet service from ServiCable suddenly becoming very unreliable.  One call to Andres at ServiCable and the technician was here the next morning to move my antenna and to aim it at a new tower.  The tech had to install new cable at 50c per meter, crawl through my windows and cross my roof to re-install the antenna at a new location.  It is not often that we actually get superlative service anywhere here so they deserve a lot of credit.
My PC is unreliable so I am forced to use my laptop until I can find the right solution.  I have ported over most of my photo programs successfully so I will soon be back in business.  I actually enjoy using the laptop’s  nice soft keypad but wish I could use my larger screen.
I got a call to return to the Notary office yesterday to pay to have them register my new house documents.  It is easier to pay them to do it because, if there are any hassles with their work, they can sort them out without stressing me out further.  I have made a few payments there but have only one receipt that is properly printed with the IVA amount.  I am having that checked out as well.
Happy Birthday to our buddy Oswaldo who is 64 today.  Cristina made us all a fabulous Fish 'n' chips supper that made us think of Canada. We may lose Oswaldo to Canada next year as he goes back there to try to get his old-age pension, because he has worked many years in Canada.  He is recovering from shoulder surgery after a car crash a few weeks ago but is mending well. 
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Love this effect in the Smart Photo Editor

This middle shot is close to normal.

Another effect that caught my eye

Happy 64th Oswaldo!!