Friday, November 20, 2015

Thursday, November 19, 2015 Night Ride

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Thursday, November 19, 2015
I am glad that I decided to go on the ride tonight because it was definitely the best so far.    As usual, even though I was 10 minutes late, I was the first person there so I took a few shots around the Broken Bridge.  I also did a few timed shots of up to 25 seconds of the river rushing by, and Todos Santos church.  None of the shots were done with a tripod. 
Before we left, our leader co-opted some chicas from the nearby Nuna Restuarant to come and and pose with our bikes...  It was a very good idea....
One couple from Guayaquil, Javier and Cristina, were joining us on their Vespa and they were very jovial and a lot of fun.
Then basically our Magnificent Seven rode to several churches for photo ops.  
Another stop was at a disco where (for some reason) they wanted photos of a bunch of bikes inside their premises....
Before leaving I had also popped in to see Jesus at Big Kabuda's Taphouse to make sure that he would be open when we returned.  He said he would is open from 4pm until midnight so I did manage to get the bike group to stop in at the end of our journey for a beer and a burger.  Everybody was thrilled with the burgers and beer and the prices.  Everything tastes better after a good jaunt in the outdoors.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

The end of the Broken Bridge (Puente Roto)

Todos Santos is the best lit church

25 second time shot of the Rio Tomebamba

20 second time shot

15 second time shot

10 second time shot

Framing Todos Santos

Two other riders at about 7:50

A bit of a long view of the Broken Bridge

Standing in the middle of the road

This was a 2 second shot

5 second shot of moving vehicles' lights

Can you tell that I love shooting this church?

Timed shot from the Todos Santos bridge

I confirmed with Jesus that he is open until midnight

A bit of obstruction on this sidewalk

Our fearless leader on the right got these chicas to pose

They certainly get my thumbs-up

Javier and Cristina from Guayaquil with their Vespa

Our group for the ride tonight

I get in for a photo

Here we are at San Sebastian square

My other favourite, Santo Domingo

6 Bikes for the Magnificent Seven

Now we are at Maria Auxiliadora

Crito Rey in on the North hill

Visiting this discotheque

A strange request indeed

Two owners on the left

Getting ready to depart

One owner insisted on taking a shot with my camera

Back to Todos Santos

The beauty of this white church is breathtaking

Arriving at Big Kabuda's

Jesus is happy for the extra business at his new location

Some Vespa keepsakes

More Vespa keepsakes

I almost never made it to get into this shot..

4 of the 7 helmets

Jesus cooking up several burgers

Couldn't resist this poster in the men's room