Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sunday, November 15, 2015 Decorations

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Sunday, November 15, 2015
Waking up to a glorious sunrise always brightens a person's outlook.  Then the visits from Andrea The Great and the Tom Thumbs always bring a smile.  Taking the doggies out for their morning constitutional fills the lungs with fresh air and we are ready to tackle the day, in spite of the aches and pains.
Cristina wanted to go shopping for boots in the metalworking district where she had seen some great knee-high boots for $20.  I warned her that they would be closed on Sunday but it was an enjoyable ride on Toxic anyway.
So I dug out the box of Christmas decorations because I could not even remember if I had a small tree or not.  It didn't take us long to put out the Nativity scenes and decorate the front window.  Then we walked to Coral and got a Charlie brown Tree...
I really apologize for the quality of the photos of the decorations taken with the small Samsung camera.  I guess that I have yet to master the trick to hold it steady.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

A gorgeous sunrise this morning!

Minor leftover decorations for the dining room

The two tiny Nativity scenes

Lots of coal available here

Gotta put a "Cristina" on this one

Charlie Brown would be proud..

The front window is decorated 

Frosty is our main attraction

The lights begin to show at dusk