Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thursday, November 12, 2015 Night Ride

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Thursday, November 12, 2015
Today I didn't have much to do until the afternoon so I dragged an old comforter on Toxic over to my seamstress, but she has been closed for 2 days now.  On holidays??  I want to make several dog pillows out of the comforter so it only needs to be run through a strong sewing machine, then cut.  I took it to the other seamstress up the street but when they quoted me $25 to do this simple work I just said Thanks but no Thanks.
I was to meet a magazine publisher at the Goza restaurant at 2pm but he didn't show, so I spent some time with my old friend Charles who was waiting for his wife Rommie to show up.  I found out when I got home that an emergency had caused this (second) meeting cancellation, so it is re-scheduled for tomorrow.
Then the Ecuador - Uruguay elimination match was on at 4pm so we happily watched Ecuador play a strong game and emerge victorious 2-1.
Thursday night means the Biker Gang is supposed to meet at 7:30 at the Broken Bridge but I am the only one who is ever there at 7:30.  When the coordinator finally showed up at 8:20 he said that they had delayed things to 8:00 this week because of the futbol game.  While waiting, I wandered around and took a few shots of the Broken Bridge and Todos Santos.   We left for a short jaunt around the south side then to El Centro.  They pulled in at Goza and we were just getting unwound when 2/3 of the group suddenly just mounted their bikes and left.  The rest of us tried to catch up but ended up going back to the Broken Bridge where they were heading to the Nuna restaurant.  It was only 9pm but I made my farewells and came home.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

Broken Bridge

Todos Santos 1

Todos Santos 2

Todos Santos 3

Todos Santos 4

Todos Santos 5

About 9 bikes again tonight

Mike and the infectious diseases Doctor