Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday September 4, 2015 Band

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Friday September 4, 2015
I watched a shitload of tennis today and was happy to see that Eugenie Bouchard is advancing.
I was mostly killing time until I had to be at Common Grounds at 8:30pm to check out the band Rockstone with a few of the Hearts Of Gold folks.  The good news is that this band is really good, and apparently reasonable....  They did not disappoint.
I was also joined by Gary and Maria Dolores (who works with my buddy Oswaldo and happens to be one of Cristina's friends).
I wasn't going to eat but I saw beef nachos on the menu so I had to try them.  Maybe if they had had a lot more sour cream and actually supplied some salsa, the meal might have been top-notch.
As such, I did not stay much longer than an hour because this is not going to be my decision anyway, and I wasn't drinking nor dancing.
I made sure that my video guy was operating his store tonight as I went by because I had 3 videos that they supplied that had no English track.   Every time I don't make them check them on the TV, this happens....  Of course I bought another 4 as well so my collection will need weeding out soon.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

Neil & Natasha also came to check out the band

Ed was the one who had suggested them

Gary and Maria Dolores decided to join us tonight as well

Rockstone puts on a good show with good sound

They might fluff a word or two, but overall they are very enjoyable.