Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tuesday September 9, 2014 Souvenir Photo Studio is re-opened

Tuesday September 9, 2014


We are excited to re-launch Souvenir Photo Studio in Cuenca, Ecuador.
Please contact us for any type of custom photography work desired.
Portrait sessions may be arranged with pleasing choices of natural or rejuvenated results.


Examples with celebrity photos:
 Original      
       Rejuvenated


 Original          
        Rejuvenated


Contact us at  souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com  to arrange your session!

Since I have decided to stay in Cuenca, I have decided to re-open my small studio.
I have set up a room in my house, arranged a couple of backdrops, arranged lighting variations, and picked up a few props.
I won't be charging much because this is more for fun than for work, although the intention is to build up a travel fund by doing so.
I have a few programs to help with portraiture and it is hoped that some folks will enjoy the reduction of a few years, etc.

The beginnings of my little studio

A few fun props won't hurt...


Subject to a $25 minimum


Also, please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/.

All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
 Cheers, Al