Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thursday, September 25, 2014 New Car

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Thursday, September 25, 2014
I was slated to pick up my new car this morning and I wasn't sleeping very well.  Finally at 1:30am I decided to do something useful so I got up and cleaned everything out of the Dining Room so it can be ready to convert back to a garage.
I had the houses's architect come by so I could give him my plans to organize the same labour gang as before.   We may as well stay consistent.
Then it was off to the bank to transfer money to the dealer, and finally the paperwork right at the dealership which is owned by family of my good friends Julio and Paola.  They changed the battery and fixed a dead bulb and I was temporarily off on my own, with my neighbourhood sidekick, Raul.
We picked up Luz and Miguel, had almuerzo with Segundo's family, then went to fill up the gas tank.   This was the pleasant surprise of the day to get more than a 3/4 tank of gas for $17!  Then we were off to Parque Paraiso for a little relaxation.  Then we bought some movies and did a couple of cruises through El Centro.
 Time for bed now...   Oh, the new car is a loaded 2008 Chevy Optra, with sunroof and all.  Now I can get out of the house more often.
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

My new beast, as yet unnamed...

Getting exercise at Parque Paraiso

Love this shot....

Miguel was very well behaved today

Lots of ducks and geese to keep our attention

I think the duck in the back thinks he is a dog....

Raul and Miguel pretending tug-of-war

Raul and yours truly are kings of the hill

A very picturesque spot


My new beast again