Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday May 29, 2013 Mom's 97th


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Wednesday May 29, 2013 
Celebrating my Mom’s 97th Birthday.   Yvonne Bourassa Hebert, born May 29, 1916.
That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Yvonne Bourassa Hebert, Happy 97th

Me, my Mom, and I

Karen and her father Fern

Karen, Fern and Leslie

Fern, Al, Yvette, Mom and Leonie



Mom wanted to go to Boston Pizza for a "Meateor" pizza

It was nice of the family to join us

Mom & Leonie

Karen & Mom

Fern & Mom

Mom & Yvette

Me, Mom and I again