Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wednesday May 15, 2013 La Vina



All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Wednesday May 15, 2013 
Supper at La Vina tonight, with a visit from a lovely Senorita.
That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

A blustery but comfortable day in El Centro

Supper at La Vina, especially the pizza, is such a treat

Neat glass panel in a wall to the kitchen

There is also this second, smaller panel

This mural skillfully covers a corner

Our little Colombian model

She poses automatically

Bella's special order Hawaiian pizza

I'm always a meat lover

She was always around, but quiet

The river is low when you can see most of the rocks

My measuring rock to the right shows about a foot below normal

A tangled sky near the Coral store at Monay

The Boys really enjoy the new furniture

Some old train tracks still separate the walkway in front of our home