Saturday, May 25, 2013

Saturday May 25, 2013 Rockies + Cars


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Saturday May 25, 2013 
There will be 2 uploads today.   This first one is our first view of the Rockies without rain, and also the Okotoks Collector Car Auction of this morning.   I am so thrilled with my new 15-85 lens, worth every penny!  In the interest of time I am uploading the car photos completely untouched, right from the camera, and you can see how crisp this lens is, even on JPG setting, because my software here won’t handle RAW.
That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

I'm on the wall in the Murray arena

Okotoks Collector Car Auction (OCCA) #1

OCCA #2 - My kind of car!  MG

OCCA #3

OCCA #4

OCCA #5

OCCA #6  Lou getting a similar shot

OCCA #7   Cobra

OCCA #8  Riviera

OCCA #9   A Roller

OCCA #10  Another Riv

OCCA #11  Gorgeous!

OCCA #12   Love these oldies

OCCA #13   Found On Road Dead

OCCA #14  This is a Ford I would buy in a second

OCCA #15  Pimp car?

OCCA #16  Beep-Beep

OCCA #17  Poor Wile E. Coyote

OCCA #18  Dream Vette

OCCA #19  Old classic with wooden spokes

OCCA #20  Drawn to T-Birds too

OCCA #21  New '13 Vette ragtop with a 427

OCCA #22  Love it!

OCCA #23  Classy boat, love the skirts

OCCA #24  Love this Vette

OCCA #25  Great work on some of these units

OCCA #26  Mopar muscle car

OCCA #27  Rear of a Jag

OCCA #28  Great old dashes

OCCA #29 This went for a high price.

OCCA #30  From our era

OCCA #31  Magnificent Monterey

OCCA #32  Hot car

OCCA #33  Lovely T-Bird

OCCA #34  Bright Charger

OCCA #35  Old memories here

OCCA #36  Great shifter

OCCA #37  Good bidding crowd

OCCA #38  Some of the units on display

OCCA #39  Great old Ranchero

OCCA #40  I want this in my garage

OCCA #41  Or definitely this one

OCCA #42  This is a looker!

OCCA #43  Vroom, vroom

Wide expanse of Rockies to our Southwest

So nice of them to finally make an appearance

They are most impressive with a good snow coat on them

Magnificent view right off our deck

Who could get tired of this?

Optical illusion from our front door

What an exhilarating view!