Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday May 20, 2013 The Fisherman


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Monday May 20, 2013 
A couple of shots of Todos Santos, than a seine fishing sequence near our home.
Oh, and I am on my way to Canada tonight so things will be done as well as I can manage.
That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Seine fishing is an art
This fellow was fishing about a block from our home

He had his son there to control anything he did catch

He didn't catch anything while I was watching

He kept moving down river, trying his luck

Full throw squence caught #1

Full throw squence caught #2

Full throw squence caught #3

Full throw squence caught #4
Full throw squence caught #5

Full throw squence caught #6
Love this view of Todos Santos

A little different view, also from across the Rio Tomebamba