Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thursday May 16, 2013 Near the Bus Terminal


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Thursday May 16, 2013 
A few sights near the Bus Station (Terminal Terestre) today.
That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

We have learned to ignore these skies which usually dump in the Cajas

A puppy made of flowers!!!

A chopper Moped!!   I want one!!

San Blas from the rear

San Blass from a different angle

Street performer #1

Street performer #2

Bus station or Terminal Terestre