Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday May 12, 2013 West End Sights


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Sunday May 12, 2013
Happy Mother's Day.   I got a few shots in the West End today, GringoLandia.
That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Mask at Joe's Secret Garden

They adorn the Living Room wall

They are very captivating.

Self-portrait?  I feel like the court jester there

I love this huge goldfish mural at Joe's Secret Garden.  It is impossible to shoot without some reflection though.

This is where Mark and Karen are moving soon, bottom right.

They will be having a monster terrace to play with.

Haven't been able to see inside yet but mark says the floor plan is amazing.

Peeling eucalyptus along the Rio T

The Rio Tomebamba is pretty low right now

The low and clean river makes it easier for the clothes washing folks

They are out in force today with the beautiful sunshine

Whole families are hard at work

They are strung along this section of the Rio T

It must be cheaper for them to do it this way