Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thursday May 30, 2013 Stuff


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Thursday May 30, 2013 
After cleaning the garage floor I realized how much "stuff" we have accumulated over the years.  Sure do miss the car and the garage with all the tools and the workbench.   Bought Mom a boombox and myself a printer.
That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Got Mom a new boombox to play her favorite CD's

I taped on easy instructions: Install CD, Play, Stop

Sure have missed the comfortable driving of the big Buick

Bought a new Epson printer/scanner for $40

Also miss the garage workshop and all the tools

Drizzly day obliterated any mountain views again