Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tuesday May 7, 2013 Bingo


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Tuesday May 7, 2013
Today included a visit to the roof of the Hearts Of Gold office, then we went to play Bingo for charity.
That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

This was pretty rudimentary bingo equipment

Messengers Of Peace Orphanage had this fundraiser

Lots of prizes were given out

They had this really good singer/musician entertain us

View north through the stadium to El Centro from the HoG roof

View south to Turi

View east through that magnificent palm tree

View west of this prolific lemon or lime tree

I want this in my yard!