Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Wednesday July 17, 2024 Heat Wave

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ 

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:

 http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/

or al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Wednesday July 17, 2024

Forecast is for a whole week of 32+C temps so I broke down and ordered an air-conditioner, to be delivered in 6-9 days...  Of course, the heat wave will be over by then and winter will be starting that week...lol

I was busy preparing for a trip to Camrose tomorrow to renew passports with our niece, but she had to beg off.  No rush for me really, except a person is supposed to have at least 6 months left on their passport when traveling and mine expires next June.

I went to Hudson's Canada's Pub for their $0.49c Wednesday Wing Night, ordered 2 batches of lemon pepper wings and the required pop...  I was stuffed!  The wings were almost 1/2 the price of Leopold's and really as good.  Total bill $14.04...  Will be back.

Our latest Temu order arrived and Louise came to pick up her items.  I hurriedly put up my humour stickers on the toilet, window, mirror and door.  Tee Hee....

Started looking into buying a car and went bleary-eyed looking through AutoTrader and Kijiji.  But I did find an intriguing beauty for $2,000, a black 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 2 door, loaded, 186,000 kms in good looking shape.  The clincher is the 3.8Litre supercharged V6 like I had in my Buick Park Avenues which I loved....  I sure hope the guy gets back to me so I can look at it at least...  But no mention of air-conditioning.... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.  

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Sitting at one of Hudson's Patios

..so I can keep an eye on my Gio

Yummy double order of wings...

Threatening storm

It was all bluff...

It stayed very hot

My new bathroom visitor

On the bathroom mirror

On the door

On the main window...