Friday, July 12, 2024

Friday July 12, 2024 Antiques

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ 

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:

 http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/

or al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Friday July 12, 2024

 

Happy 52nd Birthday to my baby daughter. 

We are having a very hot week, hotter than our place in Colombia with temps in the 30'sC.  Luckily, I face North so the heat is not so bad and I cool the place down with the windows open and the 2 fans going overnight.

Busy watching tennis, football, baseball, and soccer.  Canada will play for 3rd place against Uruguay Saturday night at the Copa America soccer.  Colombia plays Argentina Sunday night for 1st place.

Today, we went with the Club50+ French group on an excursion to the Stony Plain and Parkland County Pioneer Museum.  They have a lot of old, antique stuff (not counting us) on display, however they have too much stuff in close quarters making it awkward to appreciate properly.  They had an impressive room with model trains that I know a couple of friends would really enjoy...  The restaurant on site had a very limited soup, sandwich and dessert menu, but the desserts were fabulous..  Rhubarb crisp with ice cream was my choice.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.  

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 


















1934 Pierce Arrow










Trains and more trains













GGGGrandfather Francois might be in this...