Sunday, July 7, 2024

Sunday July 7, 2024 Sunshine

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ 

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:

 http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/

or al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Sunday July 7, 2024

Yesterday I did more ordering on Temu for myself and neighbour Louise.  Then I watched a lot of sports, mostly Copa America Futbol.  Canada has reached the semi-finals, to play Argentina on Tuesday.

Be careful what you wish for....  Now we have heat warnings from Environment Canada for today and tomorrow.  Today was 29C which was really OK with our light breeze.

Bob and I splurged today, having 3 drinks while watching Leo Martinez play on the Patio at the Commercial Hotel.  It was hard for folks to find a place to sit.  They must have done really well today there.

Then we went to the corner to Hudson's Pub for a huge plate of beef nachos with guacamole....  Yummmmmmmy!!!!

There is nothing on the agenda until Friday so I imagine that I will get a lot of reading done...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.  

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.



Leo





Round # 3

Our lovely Server

Leo and jammers

A sunny day in Edmonton