Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Monday July 1, 2024 Canada Day

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ 

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:

 http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/

or al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Monday July 1, 2024  Canada Day

In the last 2 days I have started to look at some movies available on my IPTV and came across documentaries about 2 musical cousins, Celine Dion and Shania Twain.  Fascinating stuff about these two trail-blazing singers from our wonderful country!  Seeing Celine in pain was difficult, and to hear the sorrow from Shania was heartrending.  Both documentaries are well worth watching if you can find them...

At 10:20pm Bob and I and Bernie rode our scooters down the hill to Ezio Faraone Park on the North embankment of the North Saskatchewan.  It seemed like half the city was there too as we worked our way through thousands of people to get a spot with a view, albeit with a tree in front which adds a cool silhouette to the photos.  The Canada Day Fireworks started promptly at 11pm and I held the Nikon on the Gio roof on burst mode.

The result was 888 photos which I painstakingly culled and processed down to 101 photos.... until 3am.....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.  

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.