Friday, July 5, 2024

Friday July 5, 2024 Reading

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ 

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:

 http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/

or al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Friday July 5, 2024

I felt like I was playing Monopoly and I got the card "Take a Ride on the Reading Railway"... since all I have been doing until today was get up late, do chores, and then mostly read books while a sporting event or old movie was playing in the background...

I took a short break from the Vince Flynn books and am finishing reading the sequel to "Pillars Of The Earth" by Ken Follett, which I loved, called "World Without End".  It is a fascinating read as well, 1014 pages, and there are 3 more books in the series to follow, which I will do my best to read as well.  Awesome stories with amazing plot twists...

I was so enthralled with that book that I read until 4am this morning.  I will finish it this evening.

I took the Gio to the library to get 4 more Vince Flynn books that I had on hold.

Then I decided to go southside to the Extra Foods store to compare some grocery prices with Save-On where I usually shop.  Some of the items I usually get were a lot cheaper there and the selection was good.  It is a much longer trip for me, but it was worth it.

Soccer and football and tennis on tap for tonight...

Oh, and my rent is dropping $105 a month to where it should have been last year too. 

No pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.  

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.