Monday, March 11, 2024

Monday March 11, 2024 Sunshine

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:

 http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/

or al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Monday March 11, 2024

Yup, to bed at midnight and to wake up at 9:30 is the new norm, and I don't mind....  My time is my own and I can do what I want.... and when I want!!

I went down to get the mail and my new MBNA (TD Bank) Amazon card was there.  It would not let me register, so I had to call.  I thought it was a password choice problem despite trying all sorts of options, but they said it was the system rejecting my username because the system figured a derogatory "ass" was in my name!!!!!  WTF!  Can you honestly believe that????  And the promised $35 is not added to my card yet so that is a battle for another day.

I also got a response wanting more detailed financial information from the LAP people for the leisure and bus pass.....  Again, that will wait another day.

The sun was shining and even standing outside in t-shirt and shorts at 4C weather was comfortable.  So I decided I should not waste nice weather and put on a few clothes and got out on the Gio with Brutus to get a few shots.  I went across the High Level Bridge, followed along the south ridge above the river then went by Whyte Avenue just for the "halibut".  

I encountered Bob in the garage on my return and he invited me up for some of his thick soup, and I did not refuse as I had not eaten.  I do not abuse the privilege, but I do accept regularly as I know how much it means to Bob the we come and compliment his excellent cooking and give him some company.

It is 9C now and it feels like summer to us!  All the temp forecasts for the upcoming week show above-0C, and reaching 9C again next Sunday.   Bring it on!

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.